User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    Thankyou for the review! I'm going to consider your idea. It's catching my interest.

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Freeway

    Thankyou for the review! Means alot that you did so!

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Umbrellas and Stars

    Can I just add to the crowd and say that you invovled some very nice imagery! Really! I love the title alot as well, very attention grabbing. Awesome poem too! ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: No Point, No Purpose, Just Ideas.

    Glad you like it. I'm even more glad that it made you think!

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    Thankyou, once again for the compliments! I feel like a winner poet or something. X3

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: War

    Sad, rhythmic, and moving. Is there much else you need in a poem?! Nice all around, great work, and you earned yourself a lovely golden star! Wonderful poem, once again!

    May 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shadows on our skin

    Wow. I almost have no idea what that said, in a good way. It left an imprint on my mind of a message that I'll be learning later in life, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    Thankyou everyone! And yes, this is supposed to poke fun at cliche. Not really supposed to be that much of an emotional piece, but I'll take the compliments I can ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stare At The Road.

    Thankyou! More compliments! I can't believe it!

    May 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn Prologue -Majorly revised-

    Sorry, for the bump. Really, really sorry.

    May 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn Chapter 1 -majorly revised-

    Hey! Sorry that it is so close to your story! That's a complete coincidence, I promise! Thankyou for the review and I'll be making changes very soon in the future.

    May 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Thankyou! I appreciate the compliments! I thought that might need more description too. I'll be looking into that very soon.

    May 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stare At The Road.

    Thankyou! Wow! This makes me feel really great right now! Thankyou for the gold star and the compliments! They made my day by far!

    May 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn -Chapter 2-

    Sorry. I really need reviews so I'm bumping it.

    May 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Yarn Prologue -Majorly revised-

    Ah! Thankyou for the critique! Very helpful! Means alot! I understand your point about pace, I'll be looking into that as well!

    May 11, 2008


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian