User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bury Her Anyway

    O.o? Alright then. Gay marriage is good. (not. Sorry. I'm straight XD) Thankyou? ^^; ?

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Iliad

    That was the point. Thankyou.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: And It's Quite Lovely

    I can honestly say I started to cry at the last line. No more critique needed.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Just a quick disclaimer: Sorry for not knowing much about poetry. I tried this today in english class and I just want somethoughts on how it turned out.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Great Planet Earth

    Congrats on doing the difficult task of grabbing my attention! The first stanza, although repetitive, work amazingly well. I read it to the end, and these are the emotions I ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgiveness

    Wow. That was very deep. One tip, add punctuation! That'd improve the flow alot, but I like how the beat-ish thing is.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    I really would appreciate reviews...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: That's all

    Hmmmmm....one thing....9 in the afternoon is a recently created P!ATD song (panic! At the disco)

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou for the praise! It means more than you can imagine! ^^

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    I need some more edits! Sorry so much for bumping DX

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou! I'll be looking into the things you pointed out later today! Glad you liked it!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou for the review! I've tried to edit and expain some, and I'll be thinking about how to change that even more efficiently!

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou! Everyone! I've done my best to edit it in the ways I saw fit! I'm eagerly awaiting more reviews! ^^

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Tantalizing Cellphone

    Wow. Just. Wow. Genius again my good friend. Genius again. Only a COUPLE things in the last paragraph where letters are missing. Other than that. Just. Wow. Genius again.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    I'm VERY sorry for bumping this, I'm hoping for some more grammatical reviews (as well as overall) but mostly grammatical.

    Apr 16, 2008


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson