User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Other » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: No hands

    Thank you, come again.

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Health, Other Re: This other Eden.

    NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR; READ THIS SLOWLY OR IT MAY GET CONFUSING.

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Just a milestone.

    Nice improvements, but I think you are being harsh on yourself in the first extract. It is not as bad as you make out.

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: Earth's First Blood

    :-)

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: Earth's First Blood

    Thanks! Incase you were wondering I am English, and the title is a quote We speak the tongue that Shakespeare spake, The faith and morals hold that Milton held, In ...

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Would you like to know how you died?

    This is a perfect length, perfect story, needs no improvement.

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Health, Other Re: This other Eden.

    Thanks! I'm glad to hear you like second person so much! It's not to everyones liking. As I have said I will correct spelling etc once I have my netbook. ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Government.

    Of corse its up to you, didn't mean to insult or anything. :-)

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Health, Other Re: This other Eden.

    Thanks for your review, sorry about any grammar/spelling, but I am writing all this on a phone! I had a clever (confusing) reason for second person and hazyness of character. ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Government.

    Unneeded ones.

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Trapped In A Cage.

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Government.

    Oops I think I just wrote the same review twice. Kind of difficult on a phone

    Nov 23, 2013


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)