User avatar

TOPAWG

TOPAWG

  • Short Story » Humor, Romantic Re: A Love Note

    First Impressions💕: This was a sweet and adorable read. The protagonist’s experiences in this narrative are highly relatable, especially for students starting a new chapter in their academic life

    May 19, 2024
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Kitty Mei Saves The Day: Chapter One "The Boy's Bathroom"

    1st off-- welcome to YWS! It's great to see a new face and a young writer! I hope you have a blast on here

    May 17, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Murders in the Brook

    First impressions💕: Wow, what a read! The text exudes an atmosphere of introspection and contemplation, drawing readers into a world where time seems to slow down, and every detail is ...

    May 15, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ch 1 -The Excitement

    ➥First impressions💗: Short and sweet. It was an adorable read that sets a cosy scene, loved the interactions between the characters felt like a genuine brother and sister moment. A ...

    May 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: A Bond that Started by the Creek: Introduction

    ➥First impressions💗: Initially, I approached this piece with a hint of skepticism, unsure of what to expect. However, as I delved deeper into the narrative, I found myself increasingly captivated

    May 2, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, Horror Re: I Felt no pain.

    First Impression💕: Umm, I understand that this is a horror piece, via the gore and blood. It's not terrible, however, it's not good either. The piece evokes a sense of ...

    Apr 28, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Fracture

    ➥First impressions💗: Honestly captivating as heck. I always tend to stray from heavy dialogue-coded pieces, but you manage to catch my attention without action being involved!! Very nice! Loved h

    Apr 27, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Year Of Reflections

    A newbie reviewer so take lightly!!

    Apr 27, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Water Strider

    I enjoyed reading Adam's character, though am sorta peeved he didn't at least fight back when he was getting kidnapped lol. I don't typical do long reads but this caught ...

    Apr 27, 2024


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger