-
Re: Dear Future Kid: A Letter
I'm not pregnant! But thank you! I just wanted to write this for when I do have kids.
May 30, 2015 -
Re: Dear Future Kid: A Letter
I'm not pregnant! But thank you! I just wanted to write this for when I do have kids.
May 30, 2015 -
Re: Dear Future Kid: A Letter
I'm not pregnant! But thank you! I just wanted to write this for when I do have kids.
May 30, 2015 -
Re: The League Chapter One
nUGGETS
May 1, 2015 -
Re: Satsugi Gemu
Thanks! And I have watched Sword Art Online :D If you want to check out any of my other stuff just look in my portfolio!
Apr 24, 2015 -
Re: Is Gender Inequality in Film Becoming Less Prevalent?
I added it
Jan 26, 2015 -
Re: Is Gender Inequality in Film Becoming Less Prevalent?
Thanks so much! And sorry, I forgot to add my works cited, but I fixed it
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: Is Gender Inequality in Film Becoming Less Prevalent?
Thank you so much, and I really sound like a college student? I thought I just sounded like the pretentious 13 year old I am :P
Jan 25, 2015 -
Re: So, like, if I could sing people would like me?
FALL OUT BOY
Jan 7, 2015 -
Re: Band Practice
Thanks so much!
Nov 30, 2014 -
Re: Band Practice
I like your idea about the texting, but I thought it was clear that Gwen was the lead singer. She was the only one that didn't play another instrument. Thanks ...
Nov 30, 2014 -
Re: Um
Lolz thanks :)
Nov 29, 2014 -
Re: Um
Lolz
Nov 25, 2014 -
Re: Um
Thanks!
Nov 25, 2014 -
Re: Um
Thanks, but the whole poem is a joke. It's like "mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"
Nov 25, 2014
