User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    Hey dear, this one is beautiful.....

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Broken Heart

    Hi @bellarke, this is amazing.. So emotional and meaningful..can connect to this. Loved the poem and keep writing...have a great day

    Apr 4, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why can't you?

    Thank you dear and welcome to yws. Will tag you when i write a new poem if you want.

    Apr 4, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why can't you?

    Thank you so much @eros. Happy that you liked it...good evening to you too

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why can't you?

    Thank you so much @eros. Happy that you liked it...good evening to you too

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why can't you?

    Hey, thank you for your opinion I will make the correction soon. And I divided it into paragraphs but it isn't working I don't know why. Glas you like it

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why can't you?

    Thank you dear friend for your review. Its really help. You too have a great day

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    It's really well written. And I like it a lot..you described it very well and it perfect the way it is.. I don't think there is any correction needed.it's beautiful... ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    It's really well written. And I like it a lot..you described it very well and it perfect the way it is.. I don't think there is any correction needed.it's beautiful... ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    Yes, tag me..

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    It's really well written. And I like it a lot..you described it very well and it perfect the way it is.. I don't think there is any correction needed.it's beautiful... ...

    Apr 1, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: No

    Most welcome....

    Mar 19, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Tree Personalities

    Hey @HiddenMask, sweta here... Okay, so this is really different and great actually. I liked the way you described each trees as if you are describing some human being.. The ...

    Mar 18, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Rabbit and the Hen

    Hii Amma, It is really good. The character the hen and the rabbit you described them well.. you justify this as a fable. Some characters some story with good morale. ...

    Mar 18, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Life or Death Chapter 9 Moving out

    Hey dear friend, hope you are well... I liked this a lot.. I haven't read the other parts but i think i should.. And i am gonna start from tomorrow. ...

    Mar 18, 2019


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X