User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Photojournalist

    After twenty or so minutes I would just change the order to "After twenty minutes or so..." That was the only grammar thing I caught. Otherwise, I'm not sure I ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Catch a Shooting star

    Alice gazed at the stars that surrounded her. They were pinpricks of light, of hope, among the deep engulfing dark. Her breaths came easily, despite the lack of oxygen around ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter One - 17 Years Later

    Okay, so this is pretty awesome. I pretty have no complaints plot-wise so far except that maybe you could clarify what's happening a little more...but it's the prologue, so no ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    Wow, I need to make one of these. I was glad to see that I've done at least some things on your list, but I haven't done too many. Well, ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Forget Me Not: Chapter One

    Okay, here I am for another review after the prologue, even though Stephanie Meyer's totally ruined my appetite for vampire novels. Actually, this wasn't too bad. I think right now ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Forget Me Not: Prologue

    Okay, first I'll get to the points you mention beforehand. 1) The only error is when you typed this actual "what I need help with" part and write know instead ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Thorns & Roses [1.1]

    First off, after reading this chapter I'm all for joining the group. Second, I love the cover for it; I'm jealous, because I've never been good at making covers for ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Never thought..............

    Well, this wasn't too bad at first, but then you bordered overly-angsty with the last line, and it takes away from your poem's credibility. I just think you could've avoided ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: River-side Trees

    I liked this. Of course, I'm a little biased because of how much I love all things nature-oriented. Still, I understood the imagery and you did a good job with ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Becoming a Teenager

    I like you're character, her narration is relateable but more mature than most teens, which I personally respect. But even in this short piece, you're able to make her 3-dimensional ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Grade School

    Cool, pyramid! Anyways, your actual poem. It's simple and blunt, but not necessarily bad. Saying that, though, I kind of wish you'd put more depth into it. It was just ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Letters to You (REVSIED)

    Here, as promised. ;) I was young. I was sick. Did I know you? Did I comprehend? I think the other reviewer asked this too, but...comprehend what? Overall, this was ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: How to be Awkward

    This was amazing! Of course, I was born mastering this art (not to brag or anything...) but to those who aren't socially-impaired I'm sure this will be a lot of ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The God-Maker Letters [I] (draft)

    The bell above the door had jingled as it would have for any other customer waltzing in for a burger or a cup of coffee before a late shift, but ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stuff

    Yay! Someone else on a mission to brighten up the depressing poetry section on this site. :D This was quirky and fun, simple but sweet, and I really like it. ...

    Dec 30, 2010


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare