User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: the child at the shore

    That was beautiful. The description was good. The idea of a lonely child is well spoken.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Charm Wars part 1

    Ok, what's a POTC? I know what you mean about him having no personality... This was a fluke from the start. :(

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Children of the Sky

    Well... I don't know what to say. The plot is well done, especially the way you wove the vision in with the storm.

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Discovered

    Ok. Could I place this in my blog? So far I just wrote as it came to me. Thanks for the advice, and keep reading.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wandering

    Bravo! I think free verse poetry might catch on. Great poem, and I like the way you mention your son at the end.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fearing Sleep

    I like the description, like, "The eerie glow is comforting..." The very contradiciton helps out. And, "My tratorous lids slide closed."

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Moonlit Stroll

    I think this should go under "dark fiction." The story is bizarre, and what's with the doll?

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 18

    Ah, me... Clear some things up for a newbie. Who or what are the "Winged Mercenaries," and what's their purpose? Who are these winged people?

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Remnat

    Yes, he can change. This is from my novel in progress, and I just wrote this as a 'new view' on the story.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Prologue

    Is this a strictly military fiction? I think that would be ok, since the writing is well done. I like the idea of a floating city. Well, anyway, I'm Kyte. ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Star Wars Fanfiction: A Tale of Two Heroes Prologue

    I love Star Wars, and I like this post. Is there any more? BTW, have you ever read Alan Dean Foster's work? He wrote "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" and ...

    Sep 5, 2007


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin