User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bestial Conflict - Chapter 1 - Revised

    after all the effort. "All that effort"; don't worry so much about it though.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Valley of Dying Stars (excerpt)

    he’d shouted at me. He’d shouted at me and my little sister Sophie. You may want to fix this.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bear Lake

    who inhabited her domain. Up till now, you never referred to the lake as "she." I did as I was bade, I'm fairly sure this ought to be "as I ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Different Every Time

    You seem to have misplaced the "Y" in "Every".

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Leader? Me?

    As a matter of fact, I've been letting this story collect dust. I'll do my best to polish this up and add more.

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Harana (Serenade)

    Antonio started,” Make sure you fix that quotation mark. Good story.

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Makes you think

    It generally isn't polite to us all capital letters. “I’m getting good to go reports from the mechanical engineers, the scientist s

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fledgling: a Short Story, Pt. 2/2

    You still tend to refer to Gray as "him" sometimes, "it" other times.

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fledgling: a Short Story Pt. 1/2

    Just wondering, Esther. Do the characters have names?

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Price of a Vampire (Part 1 of 2)

    Hi Kara. I just spotted one error in the story. patch relations with the them? Just go ahead and remove "the".

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    A more recent entry to this... Bridge to Terebithia. They fairly well ignored the author's story and put in some nice special effects. If you want a movie adaptation of ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The last of Krash

    Have one thing to point out. A!, I think you must've been holding down the shift key. No worries!

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My life changed in and instant...

    By the way, I caught two small mistakes here. The first, in the title, is "and" in place of "an". After that, where it says investors would clamber to help ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Measuring Cups

    All that's true. In fact my family has a set of the encyclopedias you described.

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Nursery In Paris, 1783

    Hi. I just had one little concern here. You tend to order sentences, "While doing this, I did that." Check the fourth paragraph. I believe it ought to be "rang" ...

    Jun 18, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown