-
Re: the ron who needed a john
I thought this was a rather crude poem. It does however fall under the narrative poetry category, and with some meter fixing, it could be a decent, if crude poem ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: Winter's Sigh
Lovely poem. I like how you go about conveying what you feel. I however do not see this as a story, but maybe you can point out to me how ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: A l o n e
Great poem, lots of emotion, lots of lines to make a person think. I have found some issues, mostly clarification, and grammar problems. Otherwise, fantastic job. We were all best ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Teenager
I know what it's like, to be a teenager, my love. are you speaking to a lover? a daughter? What? can't tell with this line I was caught for firsts, ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Lobsters are Red
I disagree highly with the person who said that the last two lines were a letdown, those were the lines that summed up the poem and gave me a laugh. ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: the romantic
I do love how this poem plays out, but it does not seem much a narrative, though I wish it were one. Lots of people say they love how short ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Soul Factory
This line here: like a vile, self-sufficient plant. I am not sure if I would use the word plant here. Plant seems to be a pleasent word, a word used ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: It Was You
In this quote specifically, but all throught I think there are tense errors. Then you tap me on my shoulder, I turned around and then I see, The first line ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: opposite of life
I happen to agree with the others that some punctuation, and some stanza break-up is needed for this poem. I had a hard time keeping track of what line I ...
Feb 26, 2008
