User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    Hey Bubbles! Sporks here, as requested. :D I go through the story, making comments as I read. Technical errors are in red, word choice suggestions are in green, and my ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nicholas : Part One {final edit}

    Hey there! Sporks here as promised for a review! I'm going to try to be as thorough as I can, which means I'll go through the piece, correcting things and ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Perseverance (chapter two)

    Hey Renn! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. I'm going to go through your chapter, offering feedback and corrections as I read. Technical problems will be in red, ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 4 [Snowflake]

    Jashy! Sporky is here for an unsolicited review, mostly because I really love The Lockets. :) I'm going to go through it word-by-word because, well, because I can. :P Technical ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hello Again, Christmas.

    Iceprincess! Sporks here for a fantastic, swashbuckling, ace review. Or something like that. I have to say before I get into obscure things, that I truly like this poem. And ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mask

    Hey Sachi! First off, this poem is on a subject many people can relate to, which is good because there's mass appeal. The only problem is that since everyone feels ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Elegy of Shinji Ikari

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. I wont review from the fanfic point, simply because I'm not familiar with this particular anime, though I do like anime. ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Big Drama, Big Heart: Chapter One

    Hey there!(: I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. I'm going to go through your piece fairly thoroughly. Red is technical mistakes, green is for word choice, and purple ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Stir of Shadows (an excerpt)

    Hey Dino! It's Spork, and I'll review this today.(: Red is spelling, green is word choice, and purple is my commentary. “You know I enjoy games and all , Síla ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hazel-chapter 3

    Hey Sakura! Sorry this took me so long. :C But I'm here now! Red is grammar, green is word choice, and purple is my commentary. :smt003 Adalyn lay on the ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rooms and War (title is ughh :/)

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. :) So, the beginning, for me, was a rough start. But the interjection of German kept me reading. The middle is ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Essay and You

    Hey there Kate! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this. :D What I like: -Cute Idea. It's really, really a sweet idea for a cute little poem. -The couplets. A lot ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicidal Moon

    Hey! I'm Sporks and I'm going to I really rather like this. It has a nice rhythm and flow to it. The rhyme scheme is very well done. The imagery ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Entities Amalgamated in Force of Being.

    Hey there! So, this is nice and all. I like the word choice, it's pretty, but there's no substance. You need to find something concrete about which to make this ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A shallow puddle

    Hey there Victoria! I'm Sporks and I'll join in with these reviewers. I must say that I disagree with most of the "corrections" that were made by Truth. Not every ...

    Nov 28, 2010


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown