User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Profanity

    Hey Jennya! I like this. A lot. :D I dunno, it's just really amusing and kinda funny. I don't think there's anything technically wrong with it. I don't mind that ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wait, Before You Go

    Hey Kat. :] I'm trying really, really hard to find something to nitpick, so I can feel helpful as a reviewer. But there really isn't anything technical I can pick ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Can't

    Hey tinkem! Sporks here for a review. Hm. I can't say I'm a huge fan of this kind of poetry. The angsty thing has been done a lot before. That's ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    Hi Rosey! What can I say? I really, absolutely adore these poems. The rhythm and flow are very nice. I read them twice because it was so good. :p The ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hope Lives

    Hi Mask! :] Review time? So, I like this. The imagery is quite nice, but some of your references make little sense. (Like the bright light, and the everyone being ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tightrope

    Hey there! Sporks here for a review. (Though I assume that's kind of obvious, otherwise--never mind.) It's long and thin, vibrating under your feet alive. You take a careful step ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mirage (Chapt. 9)

    Hey Weaver! Back to review this chapter. (I really need to read 1-7. I have no idea what's going on. But you need a review, methinks.) Again, as with the ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mirage (Chapt. 8)

    Hey there Weaver! :D Sporks here for a review. For the most part, your grammar is intact. I didn't see anything crazy enough to comment on, so good on that. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lost 'Til You're Found (1)

    Hey there! So, grammar looks okay. Watch out for spelling though. "Tirade," is an example. Other than that, looks good. :D Couple questions: 1. Why is the sheriff in a ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him *12*

    Hey there Nike! Sporky here for a review. :] I know I haven't read the other parts but I think you deserve a review. So, for grammar things, I didn't ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Deteriorating Reality

    Hi there! Sporks here for a review. I guess I could go into the technical aspects of poetry, but I'll let another reviewer get those since my talents are not ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New Beginnings

    Hi there! I'll add on to what Jabbsy said. :P I'm Sporky by the way, haha. I think your grammar is mostly in good shape, and I found nothing of ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Morphed Perceptions

    Hey ChocoCat! (Can I call you that from now on?) Sporks here for a review. I don't know your exact prompt, so I can't give it a full analytical review. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The legend of PAUL 5290. (Not a bible story, thanks MoMo!)

    Hey there Milk! :] Sporks here for a review. I'm not going to be able to give this a serious review, but I'll give you some general comments. It's really ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Redneck Club Fightf

    Hey futbol! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. Okay, so, I really think this could use some work. Mostly for the grammar errors, and a bit for the characterization. ...

    Feb 21, 2011


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield