User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Spiritual Re: The Plan

    Hey there, kathryn ~ A slightly late welcome to the site from me! Hope you enjoy yourself around here and feel free to ask any questions! Let's jump right into ...

    Sep 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Ordadus- The Prologue (OLD #2)

    Hey, Wolfie! Sorry that I'm a little late :3 Just a heads up, while I'm sure Carlito's review is fantastic, I won't be reading it because I am really tired ...

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Afraid

    Hiya, Dustbunny! Nice little piece you've got here ~ You've nailed the strong emotion that is meant to be conveyed, and I'm sure many of us here can relate in ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: A Snapshot of Goodbyes

    Hello, paula ~ Weclome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^ Let's jump right into this review for your lovely piece of work. I must say, you ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: No Romance: Chapter 9

    Hey, Adri! Here for another early morning review :3 At least I'm punctual ~ Let's get started. (Also, phone/lack of sleep = lots of typos and possibly incoherency.) So, there ...

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~K Part One & Two

    Hello again, RP! ~ I am still on my phone, and tired, so typos galore xD Be weary of those, and if I don't make enough sense, just ask me. ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~J Part Two

    Hey, R4! I'm here again and I'll jump right into it ^^ ~ Starting with some quick nitpicks. Quick note, however: I am rather tired and on a phone, so ...

    Sep 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Storyteller's Reality: Chapter 7

    Hey again, Cynder! Back again for more ^^ Alright ~ In the beginning, I'm a little confused. There's lots of talk of form and shape shifting and all that lovely ...

    Sep 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Storyteller's Reality: Chapter 6

    Hello there! Sorry that I'm a little late, but I'm here now ^^ Okay. The first thing I did was click back to chapter two to sort of reread on ...

    Sep 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Adonia, Beloved / Chapter 8

    Hey there, LittleFox! About time I got here, huh? xD This part was so amazing that I got stuck reviewing it and then couldn't come back, so let's see what ...

    Sep 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned 3.2

    Hello, Noelle! About time I got here, huh? Yeah, yeah. I know I'm late. (Okay, please forgive me that this will be brisk and probably short and I'm also not ...

    Sep 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: No Romance: Chapter 8

    Hey again, Adri! I'm all caught up now ^^ Please excuse any massive typos because I am currently on a phone and half blind. Alright, this is picking up quite ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: No Romance: Chapter 7

    Hia there, Adri ~! I see that the plot thickens :3 Morgan getting caught in this nasty crash and all this wonderful chaos going on. Okay, so something that came ...

    Sep 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: No Romance: Chapter 6

    I wanted to mentioned lasted review that I love the titles xD They're so sarcastic and I actually spent time to go back and reread all of them because of ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: No Romance: Chapter 5

    ... I totally didn't read the end of the chapter first. And how does a name exactly sound like a spy name. AND IT'S GEORGE THE ANTAGONIST. WTH. Starting from ...

    Sep 2, 2015


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom