User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Humor Re: Deleted

    Hello, EagleFly! I think you have a good start to a chapter here. First, I'll start off with some of the things I liked. Throughout this, you have some good ...

    Sep 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 1- b u t t e r c u p

    Hello! A warm welcome to YWS for you ^^ I'll start off with some grammatical and specific suggestions/comments. My classmates were silent as I went straight to my seat, confused ...

    May 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Dragon's Fang (Prologue)

    Hello, Jevan! A warm welcome to YWS from myself ^^ So this is an interesting read and introduction to a story, but before I go on further with the review, ...

    May 23, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Starlit Kestrel - Chapter One

    Hiya, Hatt! Finally got around to this :3 I'm a tad rusty when it comes to reviewing so bear with me. I'm going to start off by saying I actually ...

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Another Zombie Novel Chapter 1 part 1

    Hey there, Jasper! I'm here for a review of this lovely novel chapter :3 Sorry, I haven't read the prologue, but that shouldn't inhibit my understanding of the story, since ...

    Jul 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned 7.2

    Hey, Noelle! I'm here super early. Are you proud of me? xD So I'll keep this short because I really don't have a lot to say this part. I quite ...

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~O Part One

    Hello there! Skimming through this at first, I'm really excited to see there is very little dialogue throughout it. As you probably saw last review, I was getting rather sick ...

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~N Part Two

    Hey there! Back again ^^ A little later than expected, but it'll do. Also, I haven't read previous reviews, so pay extra attention to things mentioned twice! Okay, my very ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Change

    Hello there! I'll just jump in by saying, I'm not sure what to make of this. Because this is writing, I will make the assumption that this is fictions (and ...

    May 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~N Part One

    Hey there, R4! Sorry it took so long, but I intend to catch up today (or tomorrow.) ^^ I think I'll take a break this time about technical stuff and ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Living Nightmare Chapter three

    Hello there! Sorry for the long delay -- I've finally come around to this :3 First things first, where is her mother? In the very first chapter, Anna's mother was ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Tornado

    Hello there! Welcome to the site ^^ I hope you enjoy yourself here ~ So, let's jump right into the review! The first thing that I notice, without even having ...

    May 27, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: See Ya

    Hello there! So, first off, I'm a little confused about what you're intending for this piece. Do you want it to be able to stand alone? Or do you want ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: For Want of Water

    Hello there! Welcome to the site ^^ I'll just jump into the review by pulling out a quote: Excitement over, we hefted our packs onto our backs and taking one ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 1

    Hello there! I'm here for a quick review on this lovely piece of yours ^^ This was quite an enjoyable read, since it's short and sweet and it quickly introduces ...

    May 25, 2016


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria