User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    Hello, I was intrigued by the title so I thought I would take a look and leave a quick review :) I love the concept of starting this with a ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sapphire - elf story (temp. title-still open to suggestions)

    Hello, I would be glad to give you an idea for a title, but I'm afraid you need to give more information outside of the two chapters here. A title ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    Hello Lil, I am back to review chpt. 1 as per your request :) Noel Flincher sat in the back of the classroom, eyes closed. She wasn’t asleep. She wasn’t ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 2-The City

    I think the above critiquer was a little harsh but I kind of see a few things they mentioned. The dialogue does seem a bit back and forth without enough ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    Okay. I REALLY enjoyed this piece. There were a couple of scentences that felt a little awkward but as a whole it was beautiful and intriguing. I was listening to ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    Hello, OK here's my review :) ....... “I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand your game,” Dala grumbled, digging her talons into the supple wood of the toddlers crib, leaving ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Hello MG... Here's my review for this piece. Overall comments - I like this piece very much. I like your style and your general pace although there were a few ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic's Curse pt 3

    Hey Pol, back for another review :P He slowly reached into his pocket and drew out a silver ring. There was only a small, red jewel placed in the center. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    I like how you're creating tension between Gen and Mark. One thing I find confusing is knowning when they are in the form of a wolf and when they're in ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    Why are we jumping from the present to the past? Perhaps you should half a brief paragraph before hand outlining why this is necessary. Maybe Gen is having a dream ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic's Curse pt. 2

    I think this piece has potential. There are just a few things I noticed that I think you need to work around to enhance the piece. In the beginning you ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    They assigned Jeff to watch over me for the night. It was an odd feeling--to pity the guard standing over you. But I did pity him, even as I was ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    The eyes of my family bored into my back, and I hunched my shoulders defensively. You don't hunch your shoulders defensively. Its usually seen as a sign of weakness, sorrow, ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elements chapter 1

    I woke in a familiar room. My entire body ached, my skin burning with raw heat. A low whimper escaped my lips, quieter than I had hoped because my swollen ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes: chapter two

    It feels a little Harry Potter-ish with the whole magical school thing (although I'm sure your intention is stand as far apart from HP as possible ;P) I like the ...

    Jun 26, 2008


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit