Random avatar

SolisCookies

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memories

    The only thing I'll take as criticism from you is the green font. Don't worry that'll be changed, I can see why it would bother some poeple, it just happens ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Laughter

    LOL thank you from branden!!! that's exactly what I wanted to portray! I understand it sounds like from a man's point of view, but I have no idea why I ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Immortality

    Oh, wow! No one likes the rhyming? Damn. Ok, Chevy: if you thought it was pathetic because of the rhyming and I should change that to make it a better ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yeah, dude...

    LOL well power to you!!!! I like that time period too, but I would not have read that for fun. I'm glad my teacher turned me on to it though, ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yeah, dude...

    i thought it was interesting. then they made us do a similar sermon that evokes feelings on certain issues. we did it on recial hate crimes. i got an A ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Another Phake Phone Call

    I like it, it kept me hooked all throughout the poem. It's what many teens our ages go through during adolescence and after that too. Very cool.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Prada on concrete

    I don't know, I can't really say I fully understood it. I suppose I'm going through a brain fart.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Laughter

    Well, it does for me! lol I don't know, a sense of humor and laughter are an aphrodisiac for me, especially when it comes from the right person. Just like ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memories

    Well, thanks for the constructive criticism and I'll try to take your suggestions into considerations. =) toodlez!

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Final Lullaby

    I really do think you should add some elaboration on it. You shouldn't have to explain the poem to the reader, and if you somehow include that of the grandmother ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Strawberry Hearts

    I know exactly how you feel, because I can say truthfully "Been there, done that." I know that kind of pain all too well, but in the end it all ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To My Father

    That boy's incredible lucky to have that father. When I think of all the kids these days that have a father and their dads couldn't care less about them it ...

    Sep 25, 2005


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest