User avatar

Snowery

The World Is Mine.

  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Narrative Re: The Devoted Artist

    Hi there! Snowery here to give you a review :) I did enjoy this. It was a nice light read and I liked that you were trying to express a ...

    May 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Love

    Hey Timmy! Snow here for a review :) So I’ll get straight to it. There are mainly two things that I want to address, firstly: Structure and Wording Is brilliant. ...

    Apr 25, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reflection in the Water

    First of all a huge welcome to YWS! I just know you're going to love it here :) Okay so I'm here to review your story, to tell you what ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The Amazing...

    Hey Briky :) It's been a while hey? You might not remember this but I did say that I'd like to return the favour and try to review your works. ...

    Apr 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Fading Fairytales - a floating scene from later on

    Hey Aria, *smiles sheepishly* First of all let me just tell you that reviewing this piece has been on my mind for months now, but fingers can feel like lead ...

    Apr 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Reaper In Black -- Chapter Nine

    Sherri! I'm sorry it's been a while (a really long while :/ ) but I'm back to review another of your wonderful chapters! :) Main Points She staggered through the ...

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Horror Re: Mars One: One small error of man, one giant failure for mankind - Chapter 1.1

    Okay! I saw this and was like "I am so reviewing this even though I am totally not a sci-fi person". So if my comments seem a little out of ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Rifted - Chapter III - First And Last

    Hey Jay! I'm back to review another one! So one of the things I've noticed about this chapter is that the dialogue is pretty well done. What i thought though, ...

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Rifted - Chapter II - The Watchers

    Hey JayeC! Your adoptive parent here to review for you! This is probably going to be a really short review seeing as the chapter itself is quite short. Also I ...

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Omens Of Disgrace - Chapter Seven

    Hey Scarli! Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this chapter, I've been a little busy lately. This is going to be quite a short review, mainly because ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Omens of Disgrace - Chapter Six

    *sings “Scarli” in a sing son voice* Main Points him, blocking out even the slow clip-clop So I'm going to start harping on about your descriptions again. I just love ...

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Omens of Disgrace - Chapter Five

    Scarli, fellow Aussie here to review for you! :) Main Points Taranis Oooh! Love this name!! Taranis turned away from the treeline You set up the setting here quite brilliantly ...

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Rifted - Chapter I - Weakness

    Hey JayeC! Silver here to review your novel, which I've adopted! :) Main Points His spirit was mine. First off, what an awesome beginning! It's really engaging and really held ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Omens of Disgrace - Chapter Four

    Hey Scarli! I don't really have much to say for this chapter, probably because it was really good :) So I'll just go through some quick general comments. First, it ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Omens of Disgrace - Chapter Three

    Scar! Sup yo? XD Main Points A nice little flashback you gave us here of what had happened with the whole Devon stealing Brynn's magic thing. I like the characterisation ...

    Aug 31, 2014


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs