Random avatar

SkyIsDead

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What's wrong with me?

    I have to give my utmost gratitude to @Winter257 for their unsolicited donation that allowed this work to be published. :D Have other poems in work which ARE (hopefully :p) ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: lock jawed

    I concur with Nightstalker here. Criticism actually very well taken here, better than I would have, probably! :D Also, as a person who also finds difficulty with expressing themselves and ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: spotlight city

    Sir, I must absolutely applaud you on how punny I found this. You are legendary. My favourite kind of guy! Shall surely be looking out for more works by yours ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Sky Is Dead

    Thanks for the review! Cool way of writing? Woohoo! :D I understand yourself not wanting it - but I myself had wanted the 'flow scheme' of the poetry to first ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Sky Is Dead

    Thanks a lot for your review, constructive criticisms and suggestions! :3 Addressing the whole 'bread' thing, I understand where you're coming from, and your recommended input is quite interesting. Al

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Sky Is Dead

    Thanks a lot for your review! Really do appreciate it; sorry, didn't have time to reply earlier. :p I am glad you were pleasantly surprised (yay ambiguity! xD), and was ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Sky Is Dead

    Thanks a lot for your review! I really like how you found it 'apocalyptic'; it means the effect I wanted to create came across, more or less. More so, I ...

    Oct 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Happy

    I was up late into the night typing this; my first review, bwahahaha! But yeah, you're welcome. :p

    Oct 19, 2015


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis