User avatar

Sins

Sins

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Myth-Chapter five;The ultimate staring contest.

    Heya, sorry for taking a little longer to get to this than usual! So this is progressing really well, yay! I am so insanely glad that you didn't fall into ...

    Jan 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Myth- Chapter four; The chosen one

    OH MY GOD, THE HEADMASTER IS A KICK-ASS OLD CHINESE GUY, YAAAAS. So hi. Things really are getting exciting now, and I am seriously looking forward to finding out what ...

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Myth, Chapter three; Who on earth am I?

    Hey writer, I didn't realise you'd posted the third chapter! I only noticed when I saw the fourth one lurking in the forums. So things are getting pretty exciting! I ...

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: DRAFT - Please leave feedback!

    Hey there smiler20, and welcome to YWS :D If you haven't already, go and introduce yourself in the [url= Mat[/url] forum! Reviews and feedback are a big deal on this ...

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Ruby of Revenge [Part 1]

    Hey there Lightsong, I'm here per request! So I really liked this. I adore the whole fairytale vibe you've got going on, and the cliffhanger you have at the end ...

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Firegirl (1)

    Elinor! :P I saw this pop up on the homepage and I've got so much revision to do that exam failure is inevitable, so naturally I figured I'd come and ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Myth- Chapter two; The weird dream

    It's me again! :P So I love this whole fantasy vibe you've got going on, and the idea of a mystical forest leading to another world is really cool. Plot-wise, ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Action / Adventure Re: Post-perpetual

    Yo, 'sup. Just a pre-warning, even before my hiatus (one of many, I'm awful, I know) my reviews were extremely disorganised and occasionally non-sensical, so I worry this may be ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Glass & Ashes

    Hey there Holysocks, I'm here per request! I've recently made a comeback to YWS, so I'm just going to pre-warn you that this review may be a tad sketchy/lack any ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Myth- Chapter one; Worst day ever.

    'Sup! Just a heads up, this here chapter is the first thing I've reviewed since the dark ages (aka about 18 months), so I apologise in advance if it's a ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Action / Adventure Re: Foxglove: Chapter Five

    I'm baaaack! Ooooo so this is turning into something very interesting! I can't think of a story I've read that's similar to this, which is a brilliant thing because it ...

    Oct 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Foxglove: Chapter Four

    Me again! :3 So this chapter answered my question of who looked after Foxglove when she was a child, so yay for that. This was a good chapter overall actually, ...

    Oct 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Foxglove: Chapter Three

    Hey jazzy! I saw you post the third and fourth chapter for this in the Will Review For Food Forum when I was lurking said forum earlier, so I figured ...

    Oct 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Desert Rose - 1

    Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaa hi. I got really excited when I saw you'd posted something, especially when I noticed it was an opening chapter because novels are my faves. Anyway, I really enjoyed ...

    Oct 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 3.2 [SCRAPPED]

    So, chapter 3.2! This was a good follow-up to chapter 3.1, so kudos to you for that. I really loved the concept of someone (the youth) being addicted to magic, ...

    Oct 12, 2014


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening