User avatar

SimplyMe

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Sims and You

    I can totally RELATE to this! Bravo! Whoo!

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: .

    I read the whole thing but it's too long to criticise, even for me. But I couldn't find a way to criticise it anyway so... GOLD-STAR!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    I think you should... I’ve spread my wings, Make this a semicolon. I’m ready to fly, Make this a full stop. Why must you stop me one more time, To ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It'll Be Okay

    I noticed too. She obviously did it for points. So anyway! That poem was really sad. I wouldn't like to feel that way, nor would anyone. Yay! That's the first ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: .

    Geez, such a sweet story. I'm almost crying. I stopped believing when I was seven (all my moms fault). She said Santa had got stuck with his SLEIGH in the ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The dagger of passion (Totally reworded)

    The main thing that you should work on is verb choice. Your verbs are so bland! You use depart, but that sounds too much like a train station thing and ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The dagger of passion (Totally reworded)

    I'm working on making both ''The knife of love'' and ''If you did'' longer. And while I was doing it, I came up with 2 other poems that I'll post ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lock

    That was cool. I agree with Forever Threnody (What kind of username is that?). It has an awesome rythm. And yes, the poem was simple yet wonderful. At this pace ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The dagger of passion (Totally reworded)

    It seemed kind of unoriginal. Like this is what the average 13-year-old would write. Please don't be offended by that, I still liked it. That's 'cause you don't know how ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Metamorphosis

    Cool poem! When I started reading this I thought of other things you could of used instead of a butterfly. But well, not gonna annoy you with that. All what ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Metamorphosis

    Cool poem! When I started reading this I thought of other things you could of used instead of a butterfly. But well, not gonna annoy you with that. All what ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The universe on top of me

    ooh, I liked that alot!!! It was so cool that it was spanish too!! You're really good at writing. Keep posting stuff so I can read! Lol :D Darn.... This ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry

    I loved the poem but it's kinda depressing, I'm sorry... :D. I'll do a report later, 'cause I'm in IT right now. Carry on writing!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hand In Hand

    Love the poem. You made a few mistakes that Layleun spotted out. If I understood the message correctly I liked it, and, frankly, if I didn't IT'S JUST POETRY ISN'T ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Walking Through An Autumn Forest

    Sorry it's a bit big but here's the image that inspired me to write this poem.

    Jan 23, 2009


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline