User avatar

Sierra

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Tears of Battle

    Heya, Alzora!!! I've already torn this apart, and i like it how it is now, so yeah . . . Keep writing! ~Sar-sar~

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Year in LA

    A little more description, please. Other than that it was wonderful!!

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Hunters

    Wow. This was soooooooooooooooooo good! Tell me if you write more! I loved the suspense and the ending!

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chains.

    This was very good! Please tell me when you post more!

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Potter Rapping Battle

    AWESOME!!!!

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Drenched in Rain

    I really liked this. A little more emotion would be nice, though. Keep writing!

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: 7 Minutes

    I suggest you shorten it up a bit. It was a bit much to take in. Other then that it was very good.

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Leviathan - Brief Prologue

    First of all, fix the format. It's very hard to read in one block of writing like it is now. Make several paragraphs. Other then that is was VERY good. ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Untitled

    Please, someone, comment! please!

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Draft

    Wow. Just WOW. This is absolutley completely amazing. I could feel all of the emotion, all of the pain. Wonderful. I have no nitpicks. Your doing NaNo? Me too! This ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: On the Brightside of Death

    I like this, but i think you need to make it longer and add more description. Have fun with it, make something interesting happen.

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heaven and Hell (Introduction)

    Nice, ReisePiecey. Considering how short this is, i suggest you use it as preface or something. I like how even though its short, its intriguing. it makes me want to ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Are You Afraid of the Dark?

    Nice, funkyreg101. I suggest putting in a little more description, and maybe some dialogue. You could definitely make this longer, and i would like to know where your character is ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*

    Sooooooooooo cute!!!! You could serious make this an actual story, though. I don't think i could write this well when i was six . . . you had very interesting ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untitled part 1 (edited)

    Wonderful! I read the original, and this is definitely better. I would love to read more.

    Aug 19, 2010


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights