User avatar

Shubham

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Her Last Dream

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Other Re: Plant Life

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Little Girl Grew Up In Here

    Hey it is a good way to write a poem.

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Little Girl Grew Up In Here

    When I read it, feel like a "boom.....". There have lot of things that makes me happy.

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Little Girl Grew Up In Here

    The sensational parts of this poem was superb. Within few lines I confused, so it was gargony for me. But when I ignore it this is a good one. Thanks.....

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: An Apology Letter

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: An Apology Letter

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Technology, Review Re: ​Growing acceptance of web media

    @Craz your review is useful for me..........

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Black Rose

    Hi DreamWork This is a fictional poem but you say here many things that fells a reality. Here you describe a special time interval of rose flower. In this poem ...

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Love

    Hello friends, @manisha,@dutifulwriter This is not a story only this is an real event. I write it as a story because I really miss her. We can't meet together in ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Love

    Yes, and I think you are also an Indian. Why are you asking this question? Please give the answer.

    May 13, 2013


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner