User avatar

ShortBus

  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Little Red Box

    I thought this was a really good short story. There is room for improvement, but there always is. I'm not going to point out all the grammar mistakes, and the ...

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Monster under my bed (On a lonely night)

    I think this is pretty good. I really don't understand it entirely though. The other commenters mentioned how this isn't very sexual. You must of put that in a description ...

    Jun 4, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Cancer

    Well... this was all over the place. It seems as if you just sat down and started writing. It is pretty disorienting because there is no structure at all. The ...

    Jun 4, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Heroin Laced Love Story(Adult Content)

    Pretty good. I think you could of been a bit more descriptive. You really can't get a solid visual without getting deep into the surrounding. Everything is kind of generic. ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I walked with danger

    That was really good. I don't know anything about peoms, but that was a great story. It was very well explained. Most of the poems I've read have some underlying ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Quest You Almost Completed

    Hey there. I'm no expert on peotry, I actually know nothing about it. I am however trying to understand it. I like the way you express the story. It is ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: a penny for my thoughts

    Good job with the visualization. The flow of the poem worked well also. I really can't comment on the structure of your poem. I'm not sure if there even is ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Other » Humor, Satire Re: Angst? What Angst?

    You have a great perspective on things. Even though this was unstructured, it was written quite well. The writing style is brilliant, but it looks like you can elaborate immensely. ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dreamer

    “Come on Reeve, just blow the candles!” “Do you think looking at the cake will produce anything good?” “Just make a wish and blow the candles or we’ll all die ...

    May 6, 2012


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson