User avatar

Shootingmoons

  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Scarred Rainbow

    Hey Imaginer, nice to see you! I believe this is the first story I've seen by you (I don't get on here very often). This review is going to be ...

    Mar 10, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Left

    Hey! I know that you have done a couple reviews for me, so I'll do one for you. I'm only fourteen, so whatever I tell you is probably something you ...

    Mar 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Fractured Chapter 1

    This is awesome. I love the suspense to this. And what I absolutely love is how you jump right into the action, it leaves the reader wanting more. I'm only ...

    Feb 23, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Average, chapter 2 (rough draft)

    Hi Trashcan! This was the my first story to pop up in the Green Room, and I am so excited that you posted another chapter! Let's get right on to ...

    Dec 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Average, chapter 1 (rough draft)

    Hey! Soooo I noticed you were new here, so I just want to say... Welcome! Anyways, I am not going to go into full detail, I'm just going to nit-pick ...

    Dec 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: Freshman Year (chapter 1- Paige)

    Hey! First of all, I just want to point out that you joined on my birthday, haha :P Was that awkward? Anyways, let's just jump right into it! I am ...

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: I don't know

    Hi! (^was that awkward?) This review is more grammar-related then plot, so let's jump in I guess. First of all, I just want to point out that the capitalization isn't ...

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Golden Bridge-Chapter 1

    Hey Revialle, I loved your chapter! Here's a 'lil review... Whenever you're writing dialogue, at least have some dialogue tags, you know like you indicate who is saying what. Example: ...

    Apr 23, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Virus 76

    Hey! I really liked the concept of your short story. It makes me really excited to see a fellow thirteen year-old writer on here as well. Anyways... The way you ...

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1:Felix

    I honestly really enjoyed this. I love the way you described Felix as he ran down the hallway in a distressed manner... "Sobs pleaded for release, but he swallowed them ...

    Mar 18, 2017


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott