User avatar

Shia

Shia

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: i have lost you already

    Hi there , hope you are having a great day! Th poem is so well written, simple and easy to understand for all. The language too flows very smoothly and ...

    Sep 1, 2024
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: To Those Who've Been Hurt.

    Hello, fellow writer! Hope you are having a great time and continue to do so for as long as you are here! Your writing is so heart touching. From the ...

    Oct 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 31 Hellish Halloween Tales (Part Two) (Tales 9-21)

    Hi its Shia here to leave a review. Although not a fan of horror stories in general but I liked the way you wrote the stories and left at the ...

    Oct 12, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Would-Be Dragons: Prologue

    Hi its Shia here leaving a review. Hope you have a good day! First of all your prologue is really great! and interesting too. I am quite curious to know ...

    Oct 12, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Open up...let me see

    Hello , it's Shia here with a short review! Hope you are having a good day! Things I liked :1) the rhythm of the poem is really good. As someone ...

    Oct 3, 2023
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alice and the aliens: part one

    Hi! Hope you are having a great day! Your story was amazing and intriguing a lot to be honest. I am really curios to know what happens next? Starting off, ...

    Aug 31, 2023
  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: Runaway

    Hi there! Hope you are having a good day! 1) I love the concept of the poem a lot and the urge to free oneself from the bounds of everyday ...

    Aug 26, 2023
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Soulmate

    Hi! First of all the poem is so heart touching and beautiful. You are super talented! To the review: 1) The thing I loved the most was how much the ...

    Aug 26, 2023


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler