User avatar

Shadowhunter14

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Memento Mori

    Cool, thanks for the advice stelagineva XD

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer: A Parody (Part 1)

    Haha!!! Really funny! Write more! :P

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Memento Mori

    Hey angelwings13, thanks for pointing those out - I'm usually a grammar fanatic so I'm surprised I didn't notice those! Anyway thanks a lot for your comment! :P

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Salvation

    Hey, I think your writing is really good here! some great images being conjured up. Well done :P

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Collage Poem

    Hey people, Yeah i know it's random and the "I" thing gets annoying after a while, but that's how the poem is meant to be structured, so.. Thanks for the ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Potter Rapping Battle

    Awesome, loved it! very creative and interesting. i found myself conjuring up entertaining images of the characters actually rapping these! :P

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Life Of A Writer

    LOL awesome!! its about time sum1 put down twilight!!!

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reality

    Hey, i know you've gotten some crticism but overall i liked the topic and where you were going with this poem. well done :)

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time

    Awesome! cool poem, it kind of reminded me of a riddle, even though you knew what the answer was from the start. Cool topic too!

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden - Prologue

    Hey, great prologue! well written with great description. i reckon u shud keep writing and make it a novel! :P

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: End of the Year Thoughts

    well i don't have any long-winded suggestions of advice, i just thought it was a cool poem :P

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Best Friend

    I agree with most of what CreativeFreak said, but overall i liked how u had such a sudden ending, it made me want to go back and read it all ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Betrayal

    Haha thanx people, well yes i do have quite a dark twisted mind so u can see where this is coming from........

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Persephone's Daughter

    Hey, great poem! I really liked your theme as I myself am a fan of Greek mythology and have always found that particular myth fascinating :)

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Betrayal

    Hi ZLYF, thanks for your advice, i shall take that into consideration :)

    Nov 15, 2010


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola