User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Andrienne and the Clockworker

    You need to really expound on this idea. Give us more background and flashbacks. A bit of dialogue would help to :D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Second Earth

    BOM BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I have returned. :D:D I have to agree with all previous statements on this. :( There is so little to go on, we don't really grasp the ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: God Knew

    YW Ducky :D

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Oh, one thing I forgot to mention..... Um, Arion? Maybe YOU should write the story. Not the... other Arion [???]

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Okay. I'm sorry, but I have to point this out. If you have to keep explaining the situation to us outside of the story, you aren't revealing enough. You shouldn't ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Okay.... Are there two people writing the response? This is getting very confusing... YW BTW. :D:D:D:D

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Chance Encounter

    YW. I'm here to help :D:D::D:D

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    I understand what you mean, when you say you don't want him to have power over you. You should show that in your work i.e. is he leaving for another ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: *deleted*

    Jah, LIH. :D I wasn't sure how to point that out without sounding ...* :D It is interesting though. :D:D:D:D:D LIH [laugh in head]

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Chance Encounter

    No, it's not too personal :D Just make it clear that it was someone she already knows, in this or the next post. :D:D:D:D A couple flashbacks would help, especially ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: *deleted*

    Interesting point :D But then, why do we associate death with men too? ;) I understand what your saying, but think about it like this: If you hadn't pointed out ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sparrow

    Thanks Koko. I'll see what I can do :D

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: He Is

    Good thing I added them :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Do you need any other work to be critted?

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: God Knew

    I'm not sure Ducky. I think it's good the way it is. I mean, since she doesn't specifically state who the person is, people can make that person whoever they ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sparrow

    Thanks everyone! Well, this IS a poetic response to something else. :D Uh, I don't see how 'bird' and 'absurd' sounds awkward. :D

    Dec 24, 2007


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver