User avatar

Sapphire

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Losing is an art

    Do you want to know the worst thing about beating through a broken heart? - Great first line It’s not the torment of bitter sunshine, stinging winds and rising tides-- ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: About something

    I really liked this poem. The title made me, personally, want to read it so nice choice! I'm not going to pick out images because they were all beautiful but ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tying the Knot

    Eek, I got such a shock with that last line! Loved how the last line turned it all around. I didn't think the rhymes were too forced except perhaps 'I ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Before I go to sleep

    In the s u mmer when I go to bed , The sun still streaming overhead , - I think this line would be nice in parenthesis! My bed becomes ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wannabe

    Like BlondeTwiggy said, it was nice in chronological order and as Sportgurl46 said most people can definitely relate to this subject. Just a couple of picky things: Unknowing the emotion ...

    May 23, 2008


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind