User avatar

SacredPen

A Lost Rabbit

  • Other » General, General Re: The Fable of the Wholesome King and the Man Who Sold The World

    Thanks! And I figured as much when I wrote it, but posted it anyway for review from others. It's a prototype, and the symbolism is actually for my personal lore, ...

    Nov 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Project Rose Petal: Chapter 2 - The Consumption of Seeds

    Hey there! Thanks for the review! I can honestly say that I put an EXTREME amount of effort into trying to maintain a solitary tense, but sometimes I slip, and...uh...(I ...

    Apr 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Project Rose Petal: Chapter 2 - The Consumption of Seeds

    Please note that there were some formatting errors with the conversion of this from a Google Doc to this website, so some emphasis is missing, but I'm sure you guys ...

    Mar 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Project Rose Petal: Chapter One - The Dormant One

    Thank you for the review! One of my personal downsides is my lack of understanding of the emotional spectrum and how a person would feel about a certain situation, and ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Project Rose Petal: Chapter One - The Dormant One

    Thank you for the review, and don't worry about harshness, I'm open to objective criticism about this; it's my first serious writing project. I'd need help understanding how the whole ...

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Irrationality - Tuesday Afternoon

    Hey there! Thanks for the review, but I noticed you had some questions. This is Tuesday Afternoon, and there were two parts prior to this - Monday and Tuesday Morning. ...

    Feb 4, 2017
  • Other » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Being a Person

    Thank you! I didn't really know where I was going with it when I was writing and just sort of let my mind flow, even if my articulation was absolutely ...

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Other » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Being a Person

    Thanks, though I don't find myself much of a poet. I wanted to get into the genre of fantasy adventure, but I have to train myself more in imagery and ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • Other » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Being a Person

    Thanks! It was just something small I came up with off of the top of my head while discussing MacBeth's insanity following his crimes. Sometimes I try, but other times ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 3

    Thanks! Takes a load off of my mind.

    May 30, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Taking A Nap. Yawn 1 (First Draft)

    Thanks for the review! Everything you said is true, and I was waiting for someone to say that, as I wrote this three years ago in a notebook of mine ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dystopia with no title (If you have ideas give me a shout in the comments)

    The story I currently have posted WAS my English assignment. Got an A.

    May 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dystopia with no title (If you have ideas give me a shout in the comments)

    Oh. P.S., a good title would probably be Imperial Takedown or Hornet's Sting, depending on the flow of the story.

    May 27, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Mommy Dearest

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Okay, NOPE! That...that got me right there. If it weren't for the fact that I've seen families like that before on television and in books, I'd have probably been hit ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: A Beastly Summer Night

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Wow! At first I figured this was a romance story about some boy proving he's a person on the inside, but that twist caught me ALL the way off guard! ...

    May 25, 2016


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist