Random avatar

SOPF

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (A Final Revised Attempt)

    Thank you, Medusa, for the input. I'll be fixing those errors when I have a bit more time on my hands, seeing as right now I have five minutes before ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Revised)

    Thank you lethero for pointing out the grammatical errors. I have fixed them now and would be greatful for any opinions as to whether or not my story is compelling ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Revised)

    I could be a serious dousche about the fact that you ignored my story and asked me a question I've had to answer about a million times Kyte, but I ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blood Moon

    Your description is great, allowing a clear mental image. I'm not much of a wolf fan personally (I find them to be a little overdone, just like well done steak) ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Revised)

    Well, this is it, my final revision of this story. Whether or not it is liked I'm going to continue it just because I want to actually finish a story ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Revised)

    Yeah, sorry it took such a long time for me to revisit this story, I just had some things going on in real life that I had to deal with. ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 1)

    Thanks everyone. Your posts have helped me to realize that this part of the prologue is very cliched so I plan to have a revised version, including the entire prologue ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 2)

    Thanks guys for the replies. By the way my name is Daniel not David but atleast you remembered the D. Anyway, I'm glad to see the positive feedback. I know ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 1)

    Thanks Alainna, I made the changes you suggested all except for the first one. "such a thing is truly symbolic of the deeds I have caused" the only reason I ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 2: Law and Magic

    Good story. I like Pikara's personality. The only problem was some occasional infodumping but there wasn't that much so it's all good. I hope to read the next chapter.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 1)

    Squallz thanks for the critiquing. Well, the reason I haven't tried to give the reader a connection to Bellin yet is because this story isn't about him but about his ...

    Jul 30, 2007


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley