User avatar

RyiaGreene

  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Faery Tales: Part 1- Willow's Story

    I actually really like the descriptions you used :) very nice. I'm currently revising this chapter after hearing the comments so I hope to re post this chapter once I've ...

    Aug 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Faery Tales: Part 1- Willow's Story

    Thank you for the review :) I guess I didn't really think too much on the description of the forest. I'm revising Chapter One and I hope I'm making the ...

    Aug 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Faery Tales: Part 1- Willow's Story

    Thank you for the review :) Yeah reading back on it there is a LOT more I could do with it. I may go back through and re-do or add ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    This made me laugh :) And made my day a lot better after reading this lol

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Other Re: Broken Angel

    Thank you :) I had actually wrote this at a pretty sad time in my life but I actually really liked it when I was done. I even asked my ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Satire, General Re: You think you want to be a writer? No you don't.

    Would you mind if I shared this on a group I'm in on Facebook?

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Other Re: Broken Angel

    Thank you :) and I didn't even notice the darn typo lol so thank you for pointing it out to me!!!!

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: It's Blood That Makes Me Sing

    Loved this story!!!! I hope to eventually write horror myself :D

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: A Collection of Short Poems

    Very good job on the poems!!!

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: A Collection of Short Poems

    I like these poems. Did you do all of these or did it say you and a few friends?

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: Human Heart with a Garnish to Top

    Hope to read more posts from you!!! This one was very good :)

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untitled work

    Is this all you are wanting for the poem or are you still wanting to add on to it?

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Other Re: Broken Angel

    Hmmmm I never thought of that.... Very interesting idea. If I have any other poems that turn out like this one I'll be sure to keep that in mind. :) ...

    Aug 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Other Re: Broken Angel

    Thank you :) Yeah it was an emotional time in my life when I wrote this lol. Thanks for your feedback I'm very glad to have it :)

    Aug 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: You.

    I absolutely love this poem and the way you have written it!!! :D It's really good and reading it reminds me of my fiance lol. Very good job in my ...

    Jul 31, 2013


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla