User avatar

Rosy234

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Brother

    That was so good and emotional. You have really captured the emotion. Well done. Keep writing! :)

    Mar 2, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: No Point..

    Thank you so much!

    Feb 2, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: No Point..

    Thank you so much!

    Feb 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: just breathe

    Hi, here with a review. I really liked your rhyme scheme, and the tittle really drew my attention. I liked how you've described the pain this person goes through. It's ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: No Point..

    I went back and changed the things you pointed out.. Thanks again and I really hoped you enjoyed it. I also really like the line "we walked in the rain; ...

    Jan 12, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: No Point..

    Thanks for the review, I'll go back and change it. It was a new area for me that's probably why I have a lot of mistakes.

    Jan 12, 2017
  • Other » Spiritual, Fantasy Re: The White Rose

    You're welcome and it's no problem.

    Jan 8, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: From a Dream

    welcome

    Dec 1, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Creek

    WOW

    Dec 1, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: From a Dream

    Hi, here with a review. Firstly, I really liked your choice of vocabulary and I found the plot of your story interesting. I also like how the character has mixed ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Journey That Never Ends...

    Thanks!

    Nov 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Journey That Never Ends...

    Thank you!

    Nov 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Journey That Never Ends...

    Thank you! I'll keep this is mind

    Nov 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Journey That Never Ends...

    Thank you so much for your review and i'll keep it in mind the next time Ii write a poem.. To be honest, this is my first time writing a ...

    Nov 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: How to Girl

    Hi, I am here with a review. I just wanted to say that I loved your poem. The first thing I want to say is that I found your title ...

    Oct 20, 2016


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown