User avatar

RossLighting

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Virus 76

    I don't want nothing but compliments. Im just saying, I get next to none.

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Virus 76

    Thanks for the review, i'll go through it Firstly, did not know it would turn out like that Secondly, yes, it was a normal day, virus outbreaks happen all the ...

    Mar 16, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Virus 76

    Thank you for the review, im going to go through everything. Firstly, yes, it's rushed, but I wasn't sure what to do. Secondly, he knows this because he's seen them. ...

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Virus 76

    Thank you for the review, im going to go through them all Firstly, i'm not going to take it out completely. Secondly, I could use that rewording. Thirdly, I meant ...

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Fear

    Glad you loved it! I'm glad you interpreted the bridge as that way, it gives me a new perspective

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Fear

    But just criticism. No good points.

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Fear

    Well Lily, I think you gave no good points. You cant just have bad points. And i'm very offended that you think I should google this. So thanks a lot

    Mar 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Firebreed chapter 2-- Cassy the Killer Queen

    Oh, that's what you were going for? You most likely got it

    Mar 6, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Rene Chuopa-Zenying

    Hi Storm, thanks for the review Firstly, I am seriously offended you would say its boring to the reader. It is not boring, its necessary. Secondly, I thought people wanted ...

    Feb 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Rene Chuopa-Zenying

    Ok Alliicide, thanks for reviewing! Firstly, i'm not going to cut off any unnecessary details as they may be necessary to me. Sorry Secondly, It probably deserved to be longer ...

    Feb 27, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Raven: A Five Hundred Word Story

    Hey Feltrix! I'm gonna go through your review! Firstly, he doesn't have any nicknames. Fine, you prefer descriptions. But I just decided to put it. Secondly, fine yes ravens probably ...

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Raven: A Five Hundred Word Story

    Ok, thanks for the point of view bit. And yeah, maybe conflict would of boosted the story a bit, but I never thought to add it. Its your opinion, that's ...

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Raven: A Five Hundred Word Story

    Hey Penta! Thank you for the review! I'm going to go through everything you said Firstly, this story was not meant to have tension, or conflict, or anything. I find ...

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Sorrowful Hopes of a Sinful Man

    WOW. THIS WAS AMAZING. I just could not stop reading this masterpiece. It rhymed, it had amazing punctuation, with great uses of words such as 'naught' and 'preach' This poem ...

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Strange Cycle of Possibilities and Disappointments

    Is this story true? A good entry nonetheless

    Feb 24, 2017


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short