User avatar

RossLighting

  • Other » General, General Re: Honestly, I'm Conflicted

    Its chill man

    Jul 18, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: Honestly, I'm Conflicted

    Eh its been sorted, im gonna delete it

    Jul 18, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Chloe's Poem

    Thank you Pearl, i'm not great at poems and i'm not to into them, so i'm glad you liked it

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Richard Nixon: The Sequel.

    Just like writing a good story. Are you saying the story wasn't good? Did you not read the whole story? Fine if you didn't, but im curious. I realize it ...

    Apr 17, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: True Story with a moral: Hear Me Out

    Yeah, I did mention it wasn't severe at all, but you had some good reasons. Thanks for responding.

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: True Story with a moral: Hear Me Out

    You are perfect as well, and Im sorry to hear you've been through much worse. But, those are good ideas. Thank you.

    Mar 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Wild Hearts.

    Great poem, I loved the human imagery used in the poem. Like the part, 'it screams, it shouts.' I loved that part, and I loved how the whole poem rhymed. ...

    Mar 23, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Love of Richard Nixon

    Thanks for the offer Storm, but not the sequel to the first story. Other stories I may ask for your help, and i'm very touched you would take time out ...

    Mar 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Love of Richard Nixon

    sigh. I wrote this story because I was inspired to make a hidden plot. My reason? It sounded like a good idea, I was inspired by a song. I don't ...

    Mar 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Love of Richard Nixon

    Hey Storm! Firstly, i'm just going to mention that this is a story you have to figure out the plot for. Firstly, yes, i'm British, but I was inspired by ...

    Mar 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Love of Richard Nixon

    Hey Ferrucio! I'll go through your review. Quickly tho, this story is meant to be a plot you have to figure out. Firstly, its named in honor of Richard Nixon. ...

    Mar 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: Vietnam- A Poem

    Ah, so its personal? Makes it even more realistic.

    Mar 19, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Virus 76

    Hey ShootingMoon! Cool to see another 13 year old, theres not many on here! I didn't expect the dialogue to turn out all choppy like that, really annoying. Oh well. ...

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Virus 76

    i know, alex, but I was just saying. That's all.

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Virus 76

    Omg. I do take the advice, I just forget it and not do it.

    Mar 17, 2017


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare