User avatar

Rodhead

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Valen

    For our hearts are as cold as ice that makes us hateful and yet sensual, For we are the fallen enemy who finds passion in your sweet blood, For there ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I miss you

    Here we met, The sun had already set. The air was romantic, and you were fantastic. I fell in love with you, Like two beautiful doves do. I gifted you ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled no 1

    Hi, when I read this poem i was totally dumbfounded. I now believe that i am stupid thankyou! When I went to read the reviews to see how other people ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Resurrection, Inversed

    Hi, first of all I would like to say welcome to YWS. You reviewed one of my poems, so I decided that I would take a look at one of ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ode to a Porch Swing

    I liked this poem. I was confused by the last line but as i read down through your reviews I realised that it should read:- In the place i love ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Autumn Kissed

    W O W. That was a very nice read. I liked it a lot. It made me feel kind of sad though. But I don't think that that is a ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pancakes

    This poem is short and fun. Somehow I don't hink that there is a deeper meaning to it....(than God)...:L Ha, I enjoyed it but I do think that the last ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Roma and Julius

    Thats brilliant. Good idea having them as toys, it was a different aproach. The rhyming pattern was off in a few place but that is all the complaints which i ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Retaliation

    I liked this a lot. :) It was too short, you should put more work into it and give it a proper ending, try and change the weather, or say ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hunted: Part One

    Hey. This piece caught my attention from the start, so this was a good thing because there is only a certain writing technique which can capture my attention. :) So ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I read "To Kill A Mocking Bird" for English last year. I absolutely loved this book. I think it made an impact on me. I had never really thought about ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of the Flies

    The book does have a symbolic meaning. It was written shortly after The Great War and showed how people can act when they are put in extreme conditions. It is ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Why The Boy Cried 'Wolf'!

    Hello, I really enjoyed this script, and yes i did find it funny. It was a good idea to take the character known as 'the boy who called wolf' and ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: 101 Reasons

    Hey there I liked this poem, but why is it called 101 reasons? I thought it was going to be much longer. And there was grammatical errors, but other than ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Held Time in my Hand

    Hey Adrian I liked this poem alot...:D You did a nice job, i like the way you repeated the line 'i held time in my hand' by dong this it ...

    Oct 21, 2008


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain