User avatar

Rin321

Rin321

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Never a tomorrow.

    lol, bravo! :P

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The one you love

    Thanks! Yeah, the thing was not letting me position it well... :P

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The one you love

    Thank you! :D

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Fowl Meets Potter (Chapter 1)

    Hi Cat! CHRISSY here for some feedback! Ok, well I will be honest-it is interesting... It may just be me, but I feel it would not be easy for readers, ...

    Jan 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Hidden Star

    This is a great story! A little short though, I think that the idea is so great! I think that you should write more. Ok, and now for some more. ...

    Jan 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: The Native Man's Curse

    Great job my friend! I try to pay attention is SS, never mind write a poem about it! My hat id off to you! *takes off hat* Ok, now with ...

    Jan 21, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: ABC's for Writers!

    Hey! CHRISSY here for a review! Ok, here we go... I think this is soooo original! I love how you put yourself into it! You added things about your self, ...

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: ABC's for Writers!

    That is like the longest review ever! I can only imagine how many points you got!

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    ok!

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Little Girl Grew Up In Here

    No problem!

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Little Girl Grew Up In Here

    Hello! CHRISSY here for a review! Ok, first off, I actually find it cool the way the stanzas were arranged! made it more interesting! Ok, well this poem is great. ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Twisted Lives.

    Hi! CHRISSY here with some feedback! I feel that this poem was great! Very full of detail! The funny thing is it reminds me of Katniss from Hunger Games! lol, ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Spiritual Re: A Sweet Game of Suicide

    OMG, This was so great! It was morbid! My kind of story! Know, this feels like something I would write! This was spine chilling! If I had to change one ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: The Disappearance of Elliot Kelley

    This is great! This is good, and a great solid story, knowing that you only are allowed 650 words! There are a few changes I would make though. This maybe ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Angel Tears - Prologue

    This is pretty good! I think it is depressing, but a good idea. If it were up to me, I would make it longer, and explain more. Who is the ...

    Jan 14, 2015


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin