Random avatar

Reyu

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love is in the internet

    deleted

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki

    Fixed everything. Thanks everyone! Thousand, thousand works Scorpions snap. Loki kept that light on. The shade is what is on a lamp to dim it. This lamp had none. Silver ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki

    Otaku is my general term for someone who enjoys anime (and/or manga). I'm also incredibly selective about what I read/watch/buy, but I'm still an otaku. Sometimes people use it for ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki

    It's just a strange mix of cultures, is all. It's like ... fangirl Japanese. I'm an anime geek, myself, and a Japanophile, but I think that the anachronism here is ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki

    8498 SW Fifth Street, Waterloo Warehouse. Six stairs, no railing. The double doors of the entrance were rusted; the glass on either half was shattered and secured by a steel ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki

    How interesting. I enjoyed your portrayal of Loki very much. It suited him well. You info dumped pretty much the whole way through, a bit annoying. You need to drw ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    * dies laughing.* "CLAUDIO AHHH! MY LIFE IS FULL OF ANGST AND WOE. " Best - Line - Ever.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Terrorism's Hope.

    Not half bad--but not nonfiction. ^~ If you expressly tell us that it's fictional in the beginning, why is it in this section, hm? Also--there's a typo in the title. ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Thousand Dancing Kites

    8) Poor stupid guy! All he needed was a pen. I see now why your nickname is Shiva. Maybe add a long, brutal, torture scene? You should name him Loki.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Terrorism's Hope.

    That. Was. Amazing! a few gramatical errors and typos, but I honestly can't remember exactly what they were. I'm sure a quick read-through could help with that. Let's see... what ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Willow and Wisp

    Love your avatar! Rest of the chapter coming soon. Edit - Also... what is the name of those couches in psychologists rooms? Or simply another, *older?*, word for sofa?

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - Due North

    I don't want this to sound rude, but you can't just accept a critique can you? :?:

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - Due North

    Hello again, my friend. I see that you have made several changes and it is improved but some of the comments I made on the other piece are still relevant ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - Due North

    *BumP* This is the story that people should be reading. Not my rough drafts :)

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Due North

    I'll make this short and sweet. I have to agree with a few others, you're telling the story, not showing it. I know you say it is just the beginning, ...

    Aug 2, 2007


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan