Random avatar

Reyu

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Subsequently

    Not dead, just damned. Welcome back CrazyBob.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An ode to RR

    Randy was a true virtuoso. Zakk is disappointing in the fact that even while he partied with Dimebag, all of his pinches sound the same. Tsk tsk. Kudos on the ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Senryu

    Too true.

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Can't catch me

    ahahaha, I knew I would like you :)

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Angels dwell in harmony

    Added grammar and I like the way you have it for those three stanzas. Still looking at it currently... I am not done yet, with the correcting that is. I ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Halo 3

    Ethan is from ctrl-alt-del. Okay... Laugh at yourself for what? Being obsessed with the game? Skipping school? Some specification is mandatory here. Muffin You figured it out all by yourself ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Halo 3

    Ethan is from ctrl-alt-del. Wired is an energy drink. I "ha" because I can laugh at myself. I spell it gimmi. Not a real word anyway :)

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Loki Chapter One

    Everything you mentioned I fixed. I might edit some cursing out. Thanks! :)

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Midnight Sonnet

    If you're saying that to get a reaction out of me, don't. I gave you an honest review, which is something every writer should hope to receive. Meow! I was ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Midnight Sonnet

    Explain iambic pentameter in your own words.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Not all men are pigs

    I am ready for a woman president. THAT is what the last line means.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Makeup is a mask

    Hiragana all the way!

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Makeup is a mask

    Take out the Japanese. If you don't speak a language, don't use it. (Fangirl* Japanese makes me twitch a little. I think every animé fan uses it at least once, ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Not all men are pigs

    I LIKE IT! Thanks kitty.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Not all men are pigs

    Never give me time on a computer and four different types of poetry :)

    Sep 6, 2007


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)