User avatar

Revere

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Kite Runner

    I read this book! I thought it was really good, too. I can't wait for more from Khaled Houssini.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lotus

    Ok first of all why LOTUS? Because it's about a lotus :) lol but more in depth, it is about a lotus seed resting in the earth 'underneath layer upon ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Strength

    The work is very raw and simple. I like it, but I feel that it could be dramatized a little. If this could be used as a frame to set ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Freelight

    That is really beautiful; I would leave it just the way it is. You have developed a very strong voice and style. Good work.

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: After-School Sport

    It doesn't sound finished to me. It just seemed to cut short, when there was so much more you could have said to make it better. I've nothing against short ...

    May 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother

    Yes, I certainly agree with Blue Haze. That was a truly powerful and moving piece. The emotions presented are very, very strong. Great job!

    May 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Say Good-Bye to the Music Man

    I just wanted to say how brilliant your rhythm and flow is! I read it out loud, and the words just slipped off my tongue. It flows so perfectly that ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Haiku

    If you have more, you should post them. Okay, here goes ... (shakes as he has big expectations to live up to) Bird Innocent songbird your notes pierce the tumbling ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nautical Charts

    I thought that was absolutely beautiful. When you read it, you can almost feel as if you've been to this island before, like its a part of you. Your imagery ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The fine print is on the back of the bottle

    xanthan gum, you amaze me! I've read other poems you've written on the forums and they're absolutely brilliant! This one was definately no exception. Keep writing, please!

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My love, my love - lema sabachthani?

    Wow, that is a really good poem! I really like your use of imagery, it's very powerful. Honestly, I don't think theres anything I would change. Good work, and keep ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The true Bum

    I think your poem has good potential and good meaning, but I have a suggestion. You use some words that are kind of cliche, like 'scumbag', or 'bum'. In poetry, ...

    Apr 7, 2006


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare