Random avatar

Rbhoopster26

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: rebirth

    I am in a rush, therefore I do not have much time to write a big review, but I thought there was something in need of saying. You used very ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My poem - "A Gift From Me To I"

    Hoopster here to review I review a little differently. Instead of reviewing your poem as a whole, I like to focus in on an area. My area of concern is ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Raid on Fort Pierce

    This poem definitely seemed like it was a great idea. However, the structure and content seemed forced. In poetry, especially narrative, you want to allow the reader to grasp the ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mastering an Art

    Like others have said. This is a beautiful concept and idea to write a poem off of. However, it is rater literal, and somewhat simple. This poem would be amazing ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The pen's work

    This poem completely took me by surprise. When I was reading the first few lines I was thinking to myself - "Ugh I have heard this same poem so many ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The White One

    I thought that his poem had a very simple structure, but a deep undertone. It was brilliant to read because of the double meaning. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. However, ...

    Dec 28, 2009


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison