User avatar

Rascalover

  • Other » General, General Re: To Hear Your Silence

    Hey, Here as requested. When i first saw this I was like wow this is really short, but by reading it I found that i really enjoyed it! Here are ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    Hey, Thanks for requesting a review! I'll comment mostly on grammar mistakes because I haven't read the other chapters, and don't know what's going on plot wise. The slab of ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Key Room Chapter 2

    Hello, Here I am again; I really enjoy this novel! I rolled over in bed, grumbling angrily as I reached for more pillows to block out the sunlight that was ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Key Room Chapter 1

    Hey, I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for the next chapter, hopfully you continue this. “You can’t go, yet. What am I supposed to do after school when ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Holding Up

    Hey, I'm here to review, hope you don't mind! Most of my review will be grammar mistakes, but I'll try to give you an overall opinion of what I think ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: To Lie Down With Dogs

    Hey, Thanks for requesting a review. Most of my review will be grammar mistakes, but I will try to give you an overall impression of what I think of your ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: There are no tears

    Hey, Thank you so much for inviting me to read this! It is beautifully written, and grammar wise, I couldn't find any mistakes. Keep doing what you're doing because it ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Rise Of The Black Queen - Chpt 0-1

    Hello, Thanks for requesting a review. i don't really review science-fiction, so I might just give this a quick glance. When you request a review make sure to check the ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Railway

    Hey, Thanks for requesting a review. Most of the review will be grammatical errors, but I'll try to show you an overall view of what I think. This piece is ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Catching Fear.

    Hey, Thanks for requesting a review. I'm not good at reviewing song lyrics. I did like this alot, and I could really see it as being a real song. Just ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Life Through Sad Eyes

    Hey, Thanks for asking for a request. This was beautifully written. It touches your soul. You are an amazing poet. Just one mistake: the nghtmare of her life. You misspelled ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Suns Betrayal

    Hey, Thanks for asking for a review! I really don't see anything that I would change. Just one thing though, capitalize the beginning letter or every line, not just the ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Magnificent, This World Chapter One

    Hey, Thanks for requesting a review! Majority of the review will be grammatical errors, but I'll try to give an overall impression of what I really think. Completely alone. This ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Or are you just deaf?

    Thanks for requesting a review. I love this poem, and I wouldn't change it, but I think it would nice to know who the baby sister died and what happened ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cloud of Pain

    Thanks for requesting a review! :D It’s that constant and sharp ache, stimulated by the jolt of nerves in an affected area. It’s that imperfect flow of blood, thick and ...

    Oct 8, 2011


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.