User avatar

Raimunda

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    "Why was he okay-ish? He's modern art. He's one of the people who gave birth to modern art and weened it with a bottle. So saying he is "okay-ish" does ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep

    Edited. Thanks. Specially to Galerius. xxx

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    LOL! utter brilliance It was a four year old/MyteriousIncidentOfTheDogInTheNightTime-esque xxx

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reasons Why Your Poem Is Bad.

    lol.

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    But can't they find a more impressive way of expressing themselves? Sure, its conceptual, but seriously, create a conceptual masterpiece. A splodge requires no skill at all, AT ALL. It's ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    *EDITED* thanks to everyone for the advice xxx

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wanted- One Friend

    Thanks!!!! And I must admit I shied away from rhyming because I'm, like, rhymishly illiterate. I'll work on it though. xx

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Frog Prince

    WOW, you made me giggle. I love this. You made a materialist centric fairy tale poem!!! Congratulations! I'd critique you but I don't want to warp your flair for funny ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ever Happily

    I dont get it! I really liked it, I think if this was in a library I'd rent it! I don't see why everybody's being so not-positive! Good job, old ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Believing

    Lol. I am not a good speller. Its true. And I shall check more thouroughly next time. Sorry bout that.... BUT THANKS FOR THE INPUT. I think I shall try ...

    Mar 10, 2008


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon