User avatar

Raimunda

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Created It All

    Hey thevoiceinside I like it. You get your point across and you do it in a charming way. It reminds me of a hymn that I can't remember the name ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An examination of human life

    What is life, but a collection of strife carried on right through the years What is death, But just a final rest an ending of those tiresome tears? Why is ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: alone

    Alone Lovely is the moonligt lovely are the stars yet voices from the doorway aslike Is this 'like' or 'as'? approaching sharks Slightly odd similie here. Sharks? Of all the ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Die a Child

    I like it. It's really sad and depressing, but it's clever and the rhymes don't seem forced. It flows, man. I wasn't so sure about the use of the word ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Light of the World

    I really like this. It isnt traditional, but its illustrative of how you feel about God, or about how the narrator feels about God. I really got how inspirational he ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life

    I don't know if you could have written this using the SHOW DONT TELL method. If you were just writing a poem of analogies, this is okay; you got your ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Slow Play

    Haha made me laugh. I don't live in America so I don't have this annoyance. but every time my dad wants to watch the football and stops me watching heroes ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Loss of Imagination

    Loved the last verse. So much. But I completely disagree with the concept of the poem; maybe we just go to different schools, but I love mine! I think that ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Purple

    Schizz, if you don't think this is good, I'd love to read something of yours you think's amazing. And I love the idea of being inspired by colours. Maybe you ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    This is some immense shizz. I don't really think I can review this, because there's just no point! It's amazing. I hope when I'm as old as you I'll be ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Speechless

    As requested here is my brilliant and unparalled review. I really, really like this. It's a really unusual thing to write, and I think that the unusuallness of it make ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    Schiz, I love this bit: Esteemed professionals might gasp-- ‘Plan your story, or it will turn out wrong!’ But I’m not in the least bit ashamed to disclose, I make ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Writer's block

    I stolidly do not believe in writers block, but I thought that this poem kind of explained to me what it must be like. If it existed. "Two days later ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: He's gay now.

    Au Contrare!!! I love wierd formatting. Its makes layouts more interesting to read. And I like this. Its not a usual poem. People are always writing about love betweens girls ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Failed Mother

    I think as a way of telling the story, it was good- I knew what the woman was going through, and I understood her general feelings. But, I dunno, I ...

    Jun 6, 2008


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red