User avatar

Pushca

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Benedict's Goodbye

    Hmmm... most of what I had to say has been said already. I liked reading it, but I agree with Wolf - almost all the description was visual, and it ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    Uh, yeah, having Nora kill him in the end would be a bit much, wouldn't it? I think it's interesting that I liked it better when I read it, too, ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Jodi Picoult

    Hmmm.... I have a rant about her somewhere around here.... Found it! So, basically, I found the characters flat and sort of annoying, and the two I read, My Sister's ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    "Cold and Broken": The point of Bella is that she could be any of us. She's the kind of person who would read this kind of book. I liked Twilight ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    is it about when someone feels intimidated by you dont know why? Uh, that's not what I got from it, but I suck at poetry (Next year's English teacher spazzes ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Paramore!

    1) Paramore is da shizz. 2) This was awfully repetitive. Repeating and REPHRASING your topic is fine, but not a word-for-word carbon copy of a sentence. 3) It needs to ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: "Fake Friends" this is some true events to my past

    Would it really kill you to say "worse"? What, pray tell, could that possibly add? Same for having a "fuck", "shit", "ass", or "bitch" every other line. I don't have ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: sorry, no title!

    Well, I had a whole crit planned, only to find that St. R pretty much said it all. I am extremely offended and will be fighting her later. Anyway. The ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The gallows

    In the future, make sure you've formatted it properly - with spaces in between paragraphs. signalled signaled. The guards carried her limp body up the gallows and placed her on ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I agree with AmeliaOliver about nothing being a real surprise. I guessed Snape's allegiance (though not the other bit about him. So fanfic.), and I guessed that something of the ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dorson's Girl

    The heap was It was She was lifted up Ack! Passivity! (Um, if passivity is an actual word and my spell check isn't just on drugs. You never know.) It ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Disappear

    Disappear The couch wrapped her in a comfy embrace. It snuggled against her bare shoulders. With her legs curled beneath her, and her long hair splayed across the armrest, she ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I just need to write

    Late at night (well, actually it's 9:36, but my stepmother was banging pots around way too early this morning...grrr...), the solid block of text is absolute evil. So are the ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: [deleted]

    Oh my. I started this the other day, and by page 21 I was throwing up. Not for plot, or character, or voice reasons. The author could be a perfectly ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I know it's illegal. but. I HATE Jodi Picoult, mostly because her characters are flat as tile. She's sort of the anti-Stephenie Meyer. Sure, the concept is interesting and all, ...

    Jun 16, 2007


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats