User avatar

PuffSammy

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! I FELT LIKE I KNOW TIMMY MYSELF!

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: And it came...

    I liked your poem a lot Red. Keep up the good work!

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Is he real?

    I have to say you got me hooked. I love how you made it a mystery to the reader an unknown feeling. Keep writing I want to see what happens.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Snowhite the true story ch1

    I loved it! Please write more!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Little Voice in My Head

    Thanks for all the feedback. I don't know fi I will continue this was kinda a fist time thing. Thank you all!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my first post...

    i like the poem. Very nice

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    It had a really cool twist to it, I liked it. But I don't picture Bella as a girl who would leave her baby for another guy even if she ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Missing You

    Nice poem. I felt the emotions you where portraying. Keep up the good work!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Everything

    I really, really liked this poem, when I was reading it I felt the emotions your where trying to portray. I really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Floating

    I really liked it! Keep up the good work!

    Oct 6, 2009


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye