User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    oh, I forgot to add on the repost. NOTE: This galaxy has had contact with the Star Wars one. Oopies... :oops:

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Gracias, Kitty! I shall fix it..but first I think that I'll wait for other to comment too. ~Timea

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1

    Ok. Now as I'm reading over the other comments: I TOTALLY agree with Sumi! Sumi and Dynamo are both total geniuses and they are both right!! Why did you write ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue

    Hey, it sounds good! I think the name 'Darc' is a bit too much pun. (It's kinda hard to crit a prologue) But it sounds great, and I'll read it! ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    What do you mean...'i know zat means'? :smt049 :smt049 Timea

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    I've already critted this i won't repeat. Anywho, everyone go read my story!! Very muchy connected to Z's. :smt016

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Really? I've never, ever seen it used like that? ~Timea

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    And Jabber, it's like 7 years before the story I'm writing now starts. :D :D ~Timea

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    Sounds great, Zoltan. ~Your Sis

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Thank you all for posting! I posted this chapter so fast, all I did was type it, and then post it! I didn't have time to proof-read! I'm so sorry, ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    I have used your suggestion, Shadow. I really like it :D. ~Timea

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Closets (title soon to change)

    haha!

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Well, I just fixed some of the grammar stuff! Hope it sounds better! ~Timea

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Ok. Thanks everyone so far for your comments. I'm going to try to fix the grammar up when i have time. As for the abbreviations like 'docs', that stands for ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Star Wars novels

    no problem! 8) :D ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea

    Jul 20, 2007


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter