User avatar

PoetryMisfit

PoetryMisfit

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Swallowing Sea

    Thank you for your review! :)

    May 23, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Endless

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Hermes

    Hi! Just wanted to to share a short review: First off, I really enjoyed your poem. My first impression: this seemed like the ravings of someone on an acid trip ...

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Short Story » Other, Spiritual Re: Graveyard Talks

    Hi! I would like to share a few thoughts: "It was late afternoon. The sky was overcast with dark clouds that loomed over the horizon, just looking for a way ...

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Star Who Fell That Night

    Hi starlitmind. Thank you for reviewing my story and I have definitely taken all of your thoughts and edits into consideration. They only further help me to improve and I'm ...

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Star Who Fell That Night

    Hi Harry. Thank you for your review, and this piece definitiely doesn't have much plot-wise but I really appreciate you taking the time to read and review my story. :)

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Star Who Fell That Night

    Hi BEASTtheHUN! Thank you for your review, I'm really happy you liked my story, romance and all. :)

    Mar 9, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Star Who Fell That Night

    Hi Mailice. Thank you for your kind words, and I'm really glad you liked the story. :)

    Mar 9, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Life in an 80s Movie

    Hi! First off I really enjoyed this poem especially because I totally got most of the references. It's a very interesting idea for a poem, and it makes me wonder ...

    Mar 7, 2021


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss