User avatar

PoetryMisfit

PoetryMisfit

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Heart of the Sea

    Hi Forever, thank you for leaving a review! Seraena had romanticized the captain as one does when they admire someone distantly before really getting to know them. In her case, ...

    Feb 12, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Conversions

    Hi Alex. Your message is a very important one and I really appreciate you posting it. I hope you are finding joy in life and I swear on all things ...

    Feb 11, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I apologize! I did not mean to post my review as many times as I did!

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello Nativecatcher, I thought I'd leave a quick review. Your title immediately captured my attention and gave me the impression of a name rooted in Greek or some other mythology. ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello Nativecatcher, I thought I'd leave a quick review. Your title immediately captured my attention and gave me the impression of a name rooted in Greek or some other mythology. ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello Nativecatcher, I thought I'd leave a quick review. Your title immediately captured my attention and gave me the impression of a name rooted in Greek or some other mythology. ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Heart of the Sea

    I appreciate your enthusiasm!

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Conversions

    Hello Vampricone6783. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the poem, I always enjoy reading your beautifully written reviews. I hope you have a lovely and more amazing day and ...

    Feb 4, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Conversions

    Hello Plume. Thank you so much for your review, I'm glad you liked it. The poem was initially written in three stanzas but for some reason when I posted the ...

    Feb 4, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Conversions

    Hello Faery007. I'm so glad you liked it and that you connected so much with it. Nature is such a fun topic to write about because there are so many ...

    Feb 4, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: It's You, My Love

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello TheRebel2007. This poem is so incredibly sweet. From what I understand, this poem is addressed to the Narrator's child? I love how you touch on a different subject in ...

    Jan 27, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: It's You, My Love

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello TheRebel2007. This poem is so incredibly sweet. From what I understand, this poem is addressed to the Narrator's child? I love how you touch on a different subject in ...

    Jan 27, 2022
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short story

    Hello Sadgirltumblrx. This is a great story starter, if you ever wanted to take it further. It is simple but the imagery is excellent. The last line actually sounds a ...

    Jan 25, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chase of the Untamed Maiden

    Thank you Vampricone6783! Yes, I'd highly recommend you give it a listen. :)

    Jan 23, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Lost Kitten

    Thank you for your review!

    Dec 29, 2021


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying