User avatar

Phoenixfire

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken

    well the emotion is there, but its more of someone trying to explain how their feeling to someone w/o showing the vulnerability that comes w/ the emotion. Its explaining with ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Throwaway Lines

    I really like the flow and the rhyme. Halfway through I was like, 'wha?' since the doggishness threw me, but this is very good.

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mr. *ahem*

    Yeah, I was laughing really hard when I wrote it. I actually scared some people with it--apparently they thought I didn't have that kind of stuff in me. :-)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If All the World's A Stage

    You suck. Seriously. Crap! I never noticed the 'off...off' thing!

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Legolas Greenleaf

    You don't want to see the Frodo one. I did it for Sage, she got a chuckle, but it's baaaaad.

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's all so...

    Yeah, 'Broken' is in lyric poetry. I love the rhythm of And it all seems so melodramatic Live long and prosper, dude.

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Beginning....one of many

    You really like it that much, RS? Then take it. Seriously. I spit these things out all the time and then I just can't write any more. My brain is ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mr. *ahem*

    Yes, there was a Poe influence, mostly with the raven theme.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stormsinger

    *mutters* that's not all that's alien... sorry, couldn't resist. punctuation is a pain, I know, but for me it's capitalizing the first of every line. Drives me nuts.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Beginning....one of many

    The italics thing was a good point, and so was the paragraphing, so I changed it. There's not a lot of details because this was the extent of the thought. ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: self-portrait: the villian

    For some bizarre reason, this poem made me think of the Peter Pan movie with Robin Williams. If you've seen it, you'll remember when Wendy turned old and Peter came ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ode to an Omelet

    Brava! Poetry about food! Encore! Speaking of, I want dinner. You made me hungry.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dare I Say

    love the sentiment. I don't know if I like 'dare I say' at the end, but it might grow on me. good poem.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stormsinger

    I've been doing poems more in the style, lately. I love free-form! I really like the imagery and the way it flows. Thumbs up!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hide

    Very descriptive. Love it. I myself tend to write dark stuff without thinking about it--and I'm a 'class clown'.

    Sep 16, 2006


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos