User avatar

Phoenixfire

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the girl who cried wolf

    Awesome awesome awesome. Really, a very good poem. Loved rhythm, rhyme, and concept. The only thing that bothered me a little was the lack of capitalization (so I'm a freak). ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    It was good. The fact that you were very grounded in an emotion, whether it was real or not, made the poem that much better. I've seen this emotion in ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter Warmer

    Short and sweet. Very nice. I think the edits were a good move. Points for originality on the "lemon juice" reference. Too often writers choose to resort to clichés because ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Embers

    It's a great topic, and the words are good, but I think it flows a little funny. I might be biased, though, because I tend to like either completely free ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: We Are Three

    I like it. I also like that I don't have to get it. It sounds like an echo, circling around and going nowhere. Great stuff. I disagree with some others, ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: doll

    You have managed the indescribable feat of making a poem that is at once both creepy and profound. I don't know whether to congratulate you or worry about you. Oh, ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: As the Sun Rises

    I like it. The first thing I noticed was that it was the opposite of my writing. Focusing on the inevitability of the sunrise is an interesting focal point...I tend ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deep, enchanting, nothing much really

    It would be tedious to repeat the previous, so I won't. Oops. I don't know if I like the last stanza, but I do like My thoughts dwell in attics ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's all so...

    Have you read my 'Broken'? It's a little similar in theme. Not motivation, though. I'm just come up with depressing poetry for whatever reason. :-) Sorry about your friend.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Son and Slave of Kings

    I really like this poem. Knowing this character and his storyline adds a neat element to reading it. The only thing I would add would be a rhyming line at ...

    Sep 16, 2006


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984